Hello there.. Let me introduce myself. My name is Galih Ardin . I'm a professional tax practitioner and writer. During my professional c...

About Me

Hello there..

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Galih Ardin. I'm a professional tax practitioner and writer. During my professional career as tax officers I had handled many taxation issue such as transfer pricing, tax audit, tax compliance and tax objection. During my spare time, I also conduct tax research with my team. Some of our research was published by national and international academic journal.

I finish my master's degree at The National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies in Japan with the sponsor of World Bank Scholarship Program. There, I studied International taxation, macroeconomics, microeconomics, public finance, econometrics and many others. 




0 komentar: